- Please email me at email@example.com to make your enquiry/place your order.
- We can then come up with a plan re the items you would like to the paint and the required glaze colours. I will send you my bank details for payment.
- I will make a pottery painting kit for you which will include instructions, the bisque fired pottery, glaze paints, mixing tiles, brushes/sponges and stickers (if required).
- The kit can then be collected from my home in Colden Common when convenient.
- Once you have painted your pottery, please return it to me for glazing and firing in my kiln.
- Please allow approximately two weeks for the items to be ready to collect.
Option 1: Paint Your Own Pottery Kits
This is a lovely activity to do at home, maybe on your own, with the rest of your family or with a group of friends. It’s a perfect activity for a birthday party or hen party!
You can create a design of your choice, or there are some easy designs to create that have a brilliant impact such as using a circle sponge to apply the paint or making dots with the end of a pencil. Stickers also create great designs – these are applied to the pottery item before painting and are then removed afterwards to leave an outline.
I will include everything that you will need in your kits. Colour choices for paint your own pottery are: red, pink, orange, yellow, mint green, dark green, sky blue, turquoise blue, purple, grey, brown and black. I will include up to 5 colours of glaze paint per kit.
Choices for paint your own items are as follows: Mug, Plate (20cm), Bowl (15cm). Each item is £12. Some examples are shown below: